Tempil TSC0090 Tempiltik 90 C / 194 F
Made in the USA, Tempilstik® is the original temperature-indicating stick. An inexpensive alternative for surface temperature measurement, our Tempilstik® is rugged and easy-to-use with no gauges or electronics and no calibration is required.
Available in over 100 temperature ratings from 100°F to 2000°F (38°C to 1093°C), each Tempilstik is supplied with a unique slip-resistant metal holder, specifically engineered for smooth operation and maximum user control. Tempilstiks are precise even for the most critical jobs and meet the preheat temperature requirements of AWS D1.1 and other welding code specifications. Made in the USA, Tempilstiks are densely constructed to last longer than other brands, each delivering more than 11,000 6 inch (15 cm) marks that are NIST traceable and certifiable for nuclear use.
Our Tempilstik product line has been providing accuracy, confidence and compliance for over 70 years.
Please note that the color of the Tempilstiks are not a part of their function, since the temperature signal consists of melting. Indicator color is subject to change without notice.
- Accurate results are +/- 1% of rated temperature.
- Easy to use melts at designated temperature for easy visual inspection.
- Reliable always in calibration.
- Superior quality free of contaminants such as sulfur, lead and halogens.
- Outlasts designed to be stronger and last longer than other brands.
- Precise unique slip-resistant metal holder secures stick and maximizes control.
- Efficient fast results reduce set up and down time.
- Greater value packaged 10 per box (bar-coded per NWSA guidelines). Blister packs available for point-of-purchase display.
- Traceable each marked by temperature, lot number and is NIST traceable
- Compliant meets AWS D1.1, ASME Code Sec. I, III and VIII, ANSI/ASME Code B31.1 and B31.3.
Applications: Surface preheating, welding and metal fabrication, annealing, stress relieving, interpass monitoring and controlling, post-weld surface heating, machine and equipment operations, and many more uses.