Avery 60517Avery® UltraDuty® GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers, Permanent Adhesive, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 1" x 2-1/2", 600 Labels (60517)
Are your chemical container labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) as mandated by OSHA? Ensure chemical labels comply with GHS by using the correct labeling. Avery® UltraDuty® GHS Chemical Labels are designed for GHS and other labeling applications where durability and adhesive performance are critical. Built to withstand chemicals, abrasions, sun, water and harsh temperatures, labels also resist tearing, scuffing and stand up to frequent use. These durable labels feature a high-performance adhesive that passes the BS5609 Section 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion. Ideal for creating small chemical bottle labels and hazardous chemical labels. GHS and safety labels are easy to customize and print on demand with free Avery® Design & Print Online software. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own GHS pictogram labels. The Avery® GHS Wizard® guides you step-by-step to creating your own GHS chemical storage labels, and can be printed using laser printers. Customize your labels with your company logo, lot numbers, bar codes or other information, and update as needed.Features
- 600 AWARD-WINNING LABELS: Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are designed forlaser printers.
- WATERPROOF: Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels feature a high-performance adhesive passes the BS5609 Sec. 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion.
- RESISTANT: Chemical-resistant labels also resist abrasion, UV fading, tearing and harsh temperatures. Can be applied as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- MULTIPLE USES: Extra-strong adhesive adhere to a variety of surfaces including metal, plastic, polycarbonate, glass and more. Great for safety, calibration, inspection and equipment ID labels.
- CUSTOMIZE: Use the free award-winning Avery GHS Wizard at avery.com/ghs to create your labels. Choose from a variety of free templates available for GHS, NFPA, HMIS and more. No download required.