Avery 60525Avery® UltraDuty® GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment Inkjet Printers, Waterproof, UV Resistant, 2 x 4, 500 Labels (60525)
Its important to make sure your chemical labeling is compliant with the Globally Harmonized System as mandated by OSHA. Avery® offers a line of labels specifically designed for GHS labeling applications where durability and adhesive performance are critical. Made to withstand chemicals, abrasions, sun, water and extreme temperatures, labels also resist tearing, scuffing and stand up to frequent use. These durable labels feature a high-performance, marine-grade adhesive that passes the BS5609 Section 2 protocol for 90-day seawater submersion. Ideal for labeling lab bottles, flasks and jars. Labels are easy to customize and print on demand with free Avery® Design & Print Online software. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates, or design your own. The Avery® GHS Wizard® guides you step-by-step to creating your own GHS labels, and can be printed using standard sheet-fed, pigment-based inkjet printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, bar codes or other information, and update as needed.Features
- 500 labels. Designed and optimized for pigment-based inkjet printers. Includes HP OfficeJet Pro Epson WorkForce Pro and many others. See more complete list of printers further down page.
- Waterproof and resistant to abrasion UV and harsh chemicals like Acetone MEK and Toluene.
- Tested to remain adhered in seawater for at least 90 days. BS5609 Sec. 2 certified labels. BS5609 Sec. 3 certified when used with specific printers (see list further down page).
- Works on a variety of chemical containers on surfaces including metal plastic painted surfaces fiber polycarbonate glass and more. Additional uses include safety signs arc flash labels tank labels marine labels equipment labels and outdoor work labels.
- Customize your labels for free at avery.com/ghs. Choose from a variety of ready-to-use free templates or design your own. The Avery GHS Wizard guides you step-by-step to create your own GHS labels on demand.