Avery 61535Avery® Hazardous Waste Accumulation Labels Pre-Printed, Handwrite Only, 4" x 4", 100 Labels (61535)
Ensure your workplace secondary chemical containers are labeled in compliance with OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard. Avery® Handwritable GHS Secondary Container Labels provide a convenient way to get compliant and label your workplace containers quickly. The labels are resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion, UV, tearing and harsh temperatures. Simply use a ballpoint pen or permanent marker to blackout unnecessary pictograms, check the signal word, and write in your product identifier, company information, hazard and precautionary statements. The labels work on a variety of chemical containers on surfaces including metal, plastic, painted surfaces, glass and more.Features
- Quickly become compliant with OSHAs HazCom standard by properly labeling workplace chemical containers
- One label works for VSQG SQG LQG as well as sub-part K
- Handwrite with ballpoint pens and permanent markers like Avery Marks-A-Lot markers; Use marker to blackout unwanted pictograms and fill in hazardous properties along with accumulation start date and content composition.
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals abrasion UV water tearing and harsh temperatures
- Permanent adhesive passes 90-day saltwater immersion test