Sprayon® EL601 Insulating Varnish SC0601000
Insulating varnishes are fast drying, insulating enamels characterized by outstanding oil and chemical abrasion resistance. This enamel provides a smooth, glossy surface which sheds dirt readily. It may also be used for treating windings and mechanical components, used as an oil proof finish for field coils and starters, and inside walls of control boxes. Has excellent flexibility and water resistance.
- Thoroughly penetrates old and new materials
- Air-dries faster than most insulating aerosols (10-15 minutes)
- Tack-free in 60 minutes
- Provides high adhesion, high arc resistance and non-tracking properties
- For use as an insulating varnish in Class F (310°F) applications, as well as a finish coat
- Resists abrasion and wear
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Dielectric strength: up to 2,100 volts
- Equipped with EZ TOUCH® Standard Nozzle
Recommended Uses: Motor windings, transformers, commutator ends, sealing electrical and electronic components, field coils, armatures, stator windings, rings and frames, bus bars and switchboard parts. Ideal for general coating, impregnating and insulation for electrical and electronic products, particularly small field and magnet coils, and inside walls of control boxes.