Sprayon® LU201 Gear & Wire Rope Lube
Sprayon LU201 Open Gear and Wire Rope Lubricant is a high performance lube that penetrates the pores of metal surfaces to reach the core of wire rope. This heavy duty lubricant provides a wide range of lubrication at high temperatures while adhering extremely well to surfaces. It travels on metal surfaces to displace water, resulting in excellent rust protection. Can be used while equipment is in operation.
- NSF reg. no. 131586; H2 rated
- Penetrates to core of wire rope, minimizing internal friction
- "Travels" on metal surfaces, displacing water to provide excellent rust protection
- Withstands extreme pressure with maximum adhesion
- Works from 0°F to 250°F
- Penetrates pores of surfaces without heating
- Won't wash, weather away or rub off
- Black color aids in determining adequate coverage
- Aerosol is equipped with extension tube
Recommended Uses: Open or exposed gears, wire rope winches, elevator cables, metal forming presses, wire rope, gear boxes, cable, roller chains and machine tools.