Sprayon® Dry Graphite Lube
Dry Graphite Lube is a high lubricity graphite that adheres to most surfaces with minimum surface preparation. It air dries rapidly at room temperature to provide clean, long-wearing lubrication. This lube is also conductive and may be used where lubrication and electrical properties are both required.
- NSF reg. no. 131585; H2 rated
- Ideal where a dry lubricant is required or where petroleum products must be avoided
- Adheres with minimum pre-treatment
- Effective up to 850°F constant and 1000°F intermittent
- Excellent conductivity
- Dries rapidly at room temperature
- Coefficient of friction is .19, per ASTM D4518
Recommended Uses: Pre-assembly lubrication of moving parts, mechanisms of vending machines and parking meters, automotive and industrial gaskets, bearings, locks, springs, hinges, mating surfaces on machines, CRTs, plating nonconductors and curing ovens.