Sprayon® Anti-Seize & Lubricating Compound
Anti-Seize & Lubricating Compound is a combination of finely powdered metals that serve to protect against corrosion, seizure, galling, rust carbon fusion and galvanic pitting. This homogenized semi-synthetic lubricating grease will not melt and run out after application. Does not contain clay or soap base thickeners. Designed for preventative maintenance in marine, metal working, automotive, oil field, construction, mining, farm equipment and waste water and sewage. It also helps to reduce friction of metal surfaces.
- Designed to lubricate and protect metal parts under the most demanding conditions of heat, cold, pressure, steam and salt water exposure
- Protective film will not harden, separate or evaporate
- Cannot be burned off or removed by abrasion
- Protects against corrosion, seizure, galling, carbon fusion, galvanic pitting
- Provides protection from 0°F to 2200°F
- Meets performance specification of MIL-A-907E
- Won't react to most gases, including; propane, butane, natural gas, helium, freon and nitrogen
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents
- Equipped with extension tube
Recommended Uses: Threaded fittings, sprockets and chains, splines and worm gears, manifold studs and bolts, brake cams and pins, rig drives, casting equipment, winches, conveyors, valve shafts, and food processing equipment. Note: Not to be used with oxygen systems.