Sprayon® Long-Term Indoor Protectant & Lube
Long Term Indoor Protectant & Lube is an outstanding water displacing, non-staining rust preventative, which will not emulsify, even in the presence of alkali. It quickly separates water displaced from metal surfaces after machining operations or after alkali cleaning. The protective film is ultra-thin and non-staining.
- NSF reg. no. 127541; H2 rated
- Non-staining, medium-weight oil formulated for long-term indoor protection
- Penetrates, displaces moisture and prevents rust
- Works up to 15 months against humidity and corrosion damage
- Leaves an amber film to identify coverage
- Contains no silicone or chlorinated solvents
- Safe to use on metals, rubber, and most plastic and painted surfaces
- Meets performance specifications MIL-C-81309E and MIL-C-16173E Grade 3
- Also meets MIL-C-23411
- Dielectric Strength: 48,200 volts
- Aerosol is equipped with extension tube
Recommended Uses: Protects equipment stored indoors and items waiting to be shipped.