Sprayon® Long-Term Outdoor Protectant & Lube
Long Term Outdoor Protectant & Lube is a waxy corrosion preventative that offers excellent lubrication and long-term outdoor protection. Its tacky film provides and excellent barrier to salt spray and high humidity.
- NSF reg. no. 127500; H2 rated
- A waxy, heavy-duty, rust inhibitor
- Formulated to stand up to the most severe weather conditions
- Offers 24-month durability
- MIL-C-16173D Grade 2, MIL-C-23411A
- Provides more than 1,200 hours of protection against salt spray
- Provides a barrier that guards against humidity
- Works on all metals, rubber, most plastic and painted surfaces
- Contains no silicone or chlorinated solvents
- 98% usable product
- Easily removed with mineral spirits
- Aerosol is equipped with extension tube
Recommended Uses: Bodies and frames of vehicles and machines, storage tanks and containers, castings, industrial parts and machines, molds, cables, generators, marine engines and parts, electrical equipment, sheet steel, oil field equipment, threads, locks, dies, gears, engines, aircraft parts, and railroad equipment.